Initech vs. Sunwell

My guild Initech on the Cairne server completed their final "retro raid" last night. I went along on my lvl 72 Warrior (Hunter is still half a level from 70). I had a great time and I am pretty sure I wasn't the only one who picked up a few upgrades. Some of the loot in there is still viable even at 80 it seems. Fun was had by all regardless of our epic wipes on Felmyst and M'uru. I had a great camera angle (due to me being dead) on Felmyst swooping in to breathe on the entire raid, but I was too busy LMAO to hit the screenshot key.


I think Anzak said that with Sunwell completed it means that Initech has officially seen ALL of the content in WoW which is a fantastic accomplishment IMO. Go Initech!


I'll edit this and add the list of the items I received when I get home tonight since I can't get to wowhead from work :(

And here they are:

Felfury Legplates
Onslaught Belt
Blackened Naaru Sliver

These upgrades should help my push to 80 on my Warrior just that much easier.

No comments: