Spending time with my Druid

I decided to hold off on Part 2 of the Karazhan Tips article until after another good run through there so I have it fresh in my mind. So today I thought I would just post a little about my new favorite ALT. Now I am not really an ALT person, I like to spend the majority of my time on a single character and really maximize their potential with the best gear possible with what is available to me. My Druid however has sparked real interest in me.

I have a lvl 29 twink Feral Druid over on Durotan (Hendarg) that I love to PvP with. I never thought I would have the ambition to level another character to 70 but lately the constant respeccing with Swath has been bugging me and I'd love to have a tank or healer I could play on the side for 5-mans or to bring on Raids when we needed an Off Tank or healer. Overall I've been very impressed with the Druid class so far (as of this writing I am level 30) and I am really looking forward to leveling with him. If I stay focused I estimate another 2 months to 70 (yes I level slowly).

I guess my plan is to raid with Swath and gear up my Druid on the side until he is a viable option to bring as well. That way I'll be able to be more flexible as to what the guild needs for our runs.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The constant respeccing with Swath has been bugging me"

Welcome to my world!

Swathorn said...

I just can't afford it any more. I may just save my Arena points and pick up the Season 2 2H Mace and just keep Swath specced Arms / Fury.

Hey at least I don;t have to change tailoring professions like the Priests do when switching between Holy and Shadow. Now THAT is an expensive respec.

Anonymous said...

About 200g per respec with the switch in tailoring specializations and the cost to respec.

Swathorn said...

That seems a bit steep. I think you should just keep your priest Holy JRat and bring your Warlock for DPS from now on ;) It would be cheaper!

Anonymous said...

But...I like melting faces... hehe

Anonymous said...

That was the original plan, but for a certain Kara run, we had too many healers, and no priests available for the run. Wanted to have the priest for the shackle, so Shadow I went for that one, been there since.