Mining Etiquette & Flak Fire

So the other day I was doing my daily quests out in Blade's Edge Mountains, minding my own business. I am trying to banish my demons just like everyone else when out of nowhere comes some dwarf paladin on his epic mount bouncing on top of me. 2 seconds later he flies off and I am like well that was weird. Then I hear the Flak Fire charges go off all around me and one eventually hits me. He continued to do this over and over again until I got good enough to avoid being hit by the Flak Fire.

Then I think it was yesterday I am just heading out to do a bit of Aether Ray Wranglin' when I see a mineral vein pop up on my map. I head on over there and sure enough it is being guarded by 2 of those flayer type mobs. I pull and go stand next to the node while I fight them, and sure enough a Night Elf Warrior comes flying in and starts mining my node! I /rude to him he finishes up the /laughs at me.

Now these are the times I wish I played on a PvP server. But I am not on a PvP server I have to make due with what is available to me. Namely passive aggressive behavior. Turns out our Flak Fire friend did his bombing run prior to doing his banish demons daily. And I hadn't... So I proceeded to do the very same thing back to him... over and over and over again.

The second guy.. the vein stealer? He hadn't wrangled his aether rays just yet. And as it turns out all of the Aether Rays he tried to wrangle died before he got the chance to do so. Maybe it was me executing them... /shrug

They say two wrongs don;t make a right, but hey it sure made me smile on the inside. Maybe next time they will think before they grief someone.



Full post text

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nightelf scum...