Pre-80 Hunter Shopping List

For my own tracking purposes here is the list of items I will be attempting to obtain on my way to 80.

Head
Swiftarrow Helm - Obtained
Headguard of Westrift - Drops from final boss of The Occulus (decent upgrade from the Swiftarrow if I can get it to drop)

Neck
The Severed Noose of Westwind - Reward from quest chain in Icecrown (Req. lvl 78) Should hold me over until I can get one of the DPS necks from the Argent Tournament

Shoulders
Virulent Spaulders - Obtained

Cloak
Embrace of Sorrow - One of the few pieces I'll actually be farming for. Drops in the Halls of Stone off the Maiden of Grief

Chest
Razorstrike Breastplate - Obtained

Bracers
Eaglebane Bracers - Obtained

Gloves
Swiftarrow Gauntlets - Obtained
Tear-Linked Gauntlets - Drop from Svala Sorrowgrave in Utgarde Pinnacle

Waist
Ranger's Belt of the Fallen Empire - Quest reward from Gundrak dungeon. Use this as a hold over until...
Giant Ring Belt - Requires The Sons of Hodir - Honored

Legs
Swiftarrow Leggings - Obtained
Leather-Braced Chain Leggings - Drop from Loken in the Halls of Lightning

Boots
Dragonstompers - Obtained

Rings
Signet of Bridenbrad - Obtained
Frog-Toe Band - Quest reward in Icecown (level 77)

Trinkets
Happy with my current trinkets for now.

Ranged Weapon
Hemet's Trophy Gun - Obtained

2H Weapon
Icier Barbed Spear  - Obtained

1 comment:

Swathorn said...

Updated with progress